Anonymous people, who has ever brought us the news about the next generation Google android Operating system - Ice Cream Sandwich and also Google Nexus Prime, has taken us a few news lately, that is about Samsung Galaxy S3.
Although this person mentioned that he has viewed the prototype machine of developing Galaxy S3, we still keep some reservations on his presentation. Thereby, the below parameters is just for your reference. [img]http://2b.zol-img.com.cn/product/71_500x2000/671/ceNsDiDNG7qE.jpg
1. Hardware configuration of Samsung Galaxy S3:
2. Adopting of a four-core processor chip with a main frequency in 2GHz.
3. 1. 5GB RAM storage together with a THIRTY-TWO GB storage space that could support expansion.
4. 4. 65 inches Super AMOLED3 touchscreen with a resolution in 1280*1024 (SXGA).
5. Preloaded a 10MP digital camera that could support taking 1080p videos in 60 fps.
6. Fully-metal body whose thickness is only 9mm.
7. 2250mAh battery
8. Built-in NFC chip
As for operating system, it'll doubtlessly adopt the most recent Ice Cream Sandwich operating system along with the most recent Touch Wiz 5. 0 user interface. Samsung Galaxy S3 will probably be launched on MWC2012.
Tips: You can use a PPT to video converter] to convert PPT to video in order that it might be well performed on Samsung smartphones.