Choose to copy your DVD files to your hard drive so that it may be maintained for a long time and even enjoyed on other portable devices or computers which doesn't have a DVD drive? This article definitely will do you a favor since it aims at the right way to copy a DVD for hard drive.
Copying a DVD for hard drive it not such complex if you use the DVD copy software that may decrypt and even copy a DVD for you. Leawo DVD copy, one of the world's best DVD copy software, can comfortably copy DVD to DVD, DVD to folder and even DVD to ISO files. What's more, you can accomplish the DVD copy process with this DVD copy software in just one click.
So, down load the DVD copy software plus install it.
Guide: easy methods to copy a DVD for hard drive?
1. Launch the DVD copy software plus insert the DVD disc to your laptop. Then press “Source” to pick DVD movie you'll want to import. you'll be able to import DVD movies from DVD disc, DVD Folder or DVD ISO image.
2. Click “Target” to pick how you prefer to copy DVD movie.
3. Decide the “Disc Label” that is the name of the target file; you can modify to anything you prefer. On the other hand, decide the “Disc Size” that is the size required for copying.
4. you could press “Settings” to personalize Work space, Update Setting plus other program options.
Work Space: the folder to put temporary files for DVD copy process.
Update Setting: set update frequency
5. Finally, click “start” to start the DVD copy process. This DVD copy software definitely will fast accomplish the DVD copy process.