The newly-released Kindle Fire HD is certainly a fantastic video, game and e-book player because it operating Android 2.3 Gingerbread, equipped with a 7-inch IPS-LCD touch display (1024 x 600), TI OMAP4 dual-core 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 8GB inner memory, Micro USB 2.0 and WiFi, nevertheless it are unable to read PowerPoint files directly as the strict entertainment restrictions. Next, this publish will concentrate on teaching you 3 ways on watching PPT files on Kindle Fire HD.
Method 1: working with Android Microsoft Office Instrument
Whilst Microsoft itself does not build Microsoft Office for Android platform, some other organizations developed Office Apps for Android, together with Google Document to Go, Quick Office, ThinkFree Office, and so on. These Office tools are seeking to imitate the functions of Microsoft PowerPoint, even so they however cannot effectively open the animated graphics, photographs and also video clips of the PPT file.
Method 2: Watching PPT files on Kindle Fire HD as photos
You'll be able to directly save your PPT files as photographs such as .JPG files and after that transfer them to your Kindle Fire. Within this way, you may watch the PPT files on Kindle Fire, but this method are unable to let you view the embedded videos and animations.
2. Start the PPT2video converter and input the PPT files simply by clicking Add button. Preview the imported PPT file about the view screen.
3. Move to Profile bar and decide on an output format for watching on Kindle Fire HD. It truly is considerably improved to decide on H.264 MP4 as output format. And after that assign an output folder in Output.
4. Click Customize button to customize timing and music. And then preserve another products as default.
5. Finally move back on the main interface to finish the conversion from PPT to video.
6. Connect your Kindle Fire HD to your laptop or computer by using a USB cable and transfer the output video slides to your Kindle Fire HD for watching.