Burning a PowerPoint presentation to DVD helps make you presentation from editing. As well as, it is possible to watch the presentation on the DVD player. Therefore, a lot of people want to burn a PowerPoint presentation to DVD. This paper will provide you 2 options for burning PowerPoint presentation to DVD.
Method 1: Use a Windows DVD maker
You'need both a DVD or disc burner and Windows DVD Maker (or another 3rd party DVD burning computer software) to finish the methods listed below.
1. Create a slide show video clip by making use of the Internet & DVD setting.
2. Open Windows DVD Maker.
Take note of: Windows DVD Maker is included in Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate and in Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, and Windows 7 Ultimate editions.
3. Click Add items.
4. Browse your file system to get and select your newly developed slide show video (.wmv) file.
5. Click Add.
6. Select the ideal DVD burner and give a DVD title.
7. Insert a blank writable DVD into the DVD drive you picked and mouse click Next.
8. Click Preview, and then press Burn to commence the DVD burning process.
A PowerPoint to DVD maker can certainly convert PowerPoint presentation to DVD with all of the original animations, pics, video clips, audios, as well as other effects. Meanwhile, it provides you extensive DVD menu templates to decide on for your DVD slides.
1. Open the PowerPoint to DVD maker and then click Add icon to load the PowerPoint presentations.
2. Click options icon to pick Create Standard DVD disc.
3. Press menu icon to choose a menu template for your DVD, you possibly can also press menu creator to build your own DVD menu.
4. Click music to add background music for your slides or record voice narration for your PowerPoint file.
5. Finally, simply click burn icon to set more items and press Start icon to finish the burning from PowerPoint presentation to DVD.