Now and again, you could see some magnificent movies on YouTube and need to add the video clips on the PowerPoint you may be building now. But, you don't know how to add a YouTube video to PowerPoint file? Will not fret for the reason that this paper will do you a favor by delivering the alternative.
You'll be able to perform a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2003/2007 by copying its embed code. However, it is possible to do that in PowerPoint 2010, Internet's new sought-after that turns a friendly and vigorous search at a good number of elements, the video tweaks specifically. While in the 2010 version, its neither an annoyer to output PowerPoint to video while you are allowed to save your presentation as WMV, nor to embed any online video for your PowerPoint presentation as long as you will get an embed code.
This guidebook will display you the basic steps of embedding a video from YouTube to a PowerPoint 2010 presentation. The process also applies to embedding a video from other video hosting sites like Metacafe, Revver and and so forth.
1. Go to www.youtube.com and move towards the video you choose to embed to PowerPoint 2010. Below the YouTube video, decide on Share - Embed - Use old embed code. Then copy the embed code from the Embed Field to your clipboard. It will be shown like beneath:
2. Return on the PowerPoint 2010 presentation in editing. Visit the slide from which you want to play the YouTube video. Select Insert - Video - Video from Web Site?-.
3. When the Insert Video From Online Video Site dialogue box seem, paste the Youtube embed code towards the blank and click Insert.
Key: The embed code system for inserting a Youtube video won't operate out as you make use of the Insert Media Clip button on a slide. It's possible to only embed a YouTube video together with the Video button inside the ribbon.
4. Then a black rectangle object is displayed, indicating the YouTube video is embedded.
5. To see the video, press F5 or mouse click Slide Show - Start Slide Show - From Current Slide. You are going to see the video with playback options along with a controller bar, exactly the same since it is shown inside the YouTube. Click the Play button to start out the video as you do in YouTube.